What are development impacts on social-ecological systems?
Dr. Adam Hejnowicz (Living Deltas, Newcastle University, UK)
- Preliminary assessment of water resources in the SGR corridor: Impacts and options – Dr Catherine Sang (University of Nairobi, Kenya)
- Mitigating the consequences of environmentally-induced migration in North Africa – Badre Abdeslam (Mohammed 5 University in Rabat, Morocco)
- Environmental protection in Nigerian democracy: The Ogoni clean-up in perspective – Harrison Idowu (Obafemi Awolowo University, Nigeria)
- Mainstreaming nature based solution for climate adaptation in peri urban settlements – Rebeca Biancardi Aleu (University of Cape Town, South Africa)
- Licensing Namibia: Intersecting an ecosystem with an oil rig – Dieter Brandt (AEDI, Germany/ Namibia)