EAI International Conference on Innovations and Interdisciplinary Solutions for Underserved Areas
!!! NEWS !!!
Registration for Intersol is open now
Follow us on: #INTERSOL2018
You are cordially invited to attend and to participate in the INTERSOL 2018 to be held in Kigali, Rwanda.
Sponsored by EAI, INTERSOL 2018 will feature the state-of-the-art keynote speeches, focused workshop and entertaining social functions.
The 2nd EAI International Conference on Innovations and Interdisciplinary Solutions for Underserved Areas
Societies living in underserved areas face multifactorial problems — energy, water, climate, food, health, education, transportation, social development, economic growth — that are not amenable to separate single-discipline investigation, but require collaboration many types of expertise. Today, there is a consensus that the tasks of solving the grand challenges facing people in underserved areas is not only multi-disciplinary; it is an inter-disciplinary as well. Interdisciplinary Solutions is a conference dedicated to the advancement of interdisciplinary solutions to address people’s needs in underserved areas. It will annually bring together technical experts and researchers from academia, industry, and government all around the world to discuss novel research results related to Innovations and Interdisciplinary Solutions for Underserved Areas.
- The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organisation devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT.
- All registered papers will be submitted for a publication ro Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world's largest scientific libraries.
Proceedings are submitted for inclusion in Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, and more
- The authors of the best papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their work to EAI Endorsed Transaction on Energy web
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Smart Cities
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Emmerging Technologies